Butter and margarine are solid fats that should be stored in a fridge. But except from keeping them from melting, why should they be kept there?
And have you ever found yourself wondering about these questions:
- Should butter and margarine be stored in the fridge?
- Where in the fridge should they be stored?
- How long do they last?
- Can they be frozen?
- Can they go off?
Even if you haven’t thought of any of these questions, the answers are still good to know.
Storing milk may seem pretty simple: pop it in the fridge and consume it within a few days, and you can’t really go wrong.
But have you ever wondered:
- Is there a difference in storing fresh and UHT milk?
- Should it always be stored in the fridge?
- Where is the best place for storing milk in the fridge?
- How long does milk last when unopened?
- How long does milk last when opened?
- Can you freeze it?
- How do I know when milk has gone bad?
- What about storing milk alternatives?
Well, let’s find out. Read more