We are Listonic – a company driven by a mission to take the hassle out of grocery shopping. Our fast-paced team, based in Lodz and Warsaw, is developing digital products used by millions and changing the way people do groceries – by making it actually smart.
To make a long story short: we’ve been around since 2009 and throughout the years we’ve become known for the top rated and most downloaded shopping list app in 46 countries. Right now, we’re in a dynamic growth stage as a business, and there are numerous projects and partnerships that we are involved in – one of them includes our digital coupons platform utilization by top FMCG brand in the world.
That’s why we are on a lookout for a data entry executive for the Hungarian market who’s going to be responsible for Hungarian receipts and coupons verification. This is a role for someone with good Hungarian and Polish/English language skills.
- check the incoming receipts against provided rules
- assign and transcribe relevant information from receipts into our system
- maintain the quality of data
- data research projects
- minor customer support responsibilities (answers about queries connected with above receipt data)
back office tasks (reports, payments, analytics)
- work with the biggest FMCG brands in the international environment
- knowledge sharing, internal workshops and rich knowledge base
- full support and help from Polish and international team members
- opportunities for professional development
- remote work with the best modern tools
- flexible working hours
- various types of cooperation
We specifically welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, and with all kinds of abilities and perspectives. We’re building a global company and recognize that we can only truly make it as a diverse and inclusive organization.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV. Don’t forget to include the following clause:
“I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org