Pen and paper shopping lists are good, but they could be better.
When you make a paper shopping list, it’s mainly just for you. If there’s someone else involved with your shopping, a pen and paper list can cause problems:
- You might put something on the list that the other person doesn’t want or agree with
- Arguments can happen over buying the wrong brand or type of something
- It’s difficult to add last minute items before you go shopping
- It’s hard to work together on a shopping list without being in the same room at the same time
- One list means you need to shop together if you want to know what the other has bought